Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great! Our church is at 2 pm (GAG!) but we made the best of it and just had a real leisurely day. It actually started the night before with a 30 minute massage for me and then I came home, put on some pjs, and read magazines in bed. Heaven!
On Sunday we had Elaine, Devin's Mom, over for a huge breakfast. Then we went to church and then over to my Grandma's for some more wonderful food.
I really loved the Orchid Lei that Devin got me. I wore it all day and felt beautiful and special. Plus I smelled great!
The dress Molly is wearing was the dress that my cousin, Grace, wore to our wedding. She was 1 year old at the time. My Aunt Cheri saved it for 7 years until I had a girl and then gave it back to me. Isn't that so sweet?!
It only took Molly 10 minutes to rip the big flower off the front. Oh well. Nothing a little hot glue can't fix.

1 comment:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That is so sweet of her to save the dress! I love people that are so good with traditions!