Friday, July 23, 2010

Answers by Sam


Just some answers by Sam. Enjoy!

K:Who is your best friend?
S: Molly

K: Are you excited for preschool?
S: Yep. Because I love it!

K: Did you have a good birthday?
S: Yes indeed.

K: Why do you like rhyming so much?
S: Just for fun. Just for hun. Rhyming, silly rhyming.

K: What do you want to be when you grow up?
S: I want to be a fireman. With an old fire truck that doesn't make any noise.

K: What kind of car will you drive when you're a grown up?
S: I'll drive a firetruck. That's a car. Are firetrucks cars?

K: Tell me a joke.
S: Knock, Knock
K: Who's there?
S:Boo
K: Boo Who?
S: Boo I didn't say you could cry, Mommy! Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo.

Pretty hilarious kid. Mostly good. Learning how to listen and obey (sometimes). Loves reading with his own Book of Mormon. Watches "The Love Bug" all the time.
And I love him!

No comments: