Monday, November 14, 2011

She does it again!!!

Don't fall out of your chair! After not posting for one year (GASP) I thought I'd give it another go. And I have some really cute family pictures that our favorite photographer/Kelli's old roommate took for us. She has done family pictures for us 3 times now, and I have loved all experiences. She makes it really painless and the pictures turn out amazing!
Heather Mildenstein is Awesome!


P.S. Devin- We need a new header. We no longer have Lucy and Molly is almost 2 1/2. Love ya!

And I couldn't get this to format how I wanted. Guess I better brush up on my blogging skills!

3 comments:

MightyThor said...

How's that for an updated header, huh?

Melissa Nelson said...

Super cute pics!!!

Unknown said...

those turned out so cute, you have such a beautiful family!