Friday, May 1, 2009

My Big Boy

As I get closer to meeting this little Kung-Fu baby that is inside me, Sam seems to grow by leaps and bounds every day. He is no longer a little boy. And that makes me sad and happy at the same time. He is SO much fun and I love being with him every day.
Here are some things we've been up to:

We went to Kangaroo Zoo with our neighborhood friends.

He now sleeps in a Big Boy bed. No more crib for this little monkey. He loves his bed and his Thomas blankey. There are so many stuffed animals sometimes it's hard to find room for Sam. He still sucks his thumb and rubs his soft crib sheet on his nose when he goes to sleep.



He got a "bike". Now when he sees a motorcycle, he says "Me". We fight back and forth about if he will get a motorcycle when he is big. Bottom line: over my dead body.



He likes to ride it inside too. Isn't he just the coolest?




Sam really enjoyed getting an Easter basket this year. What's not to love about M&Ms and new matchbox cars?!

He loves Thanksgiving Point Farm. He has a new fascination with Bunnies. My brother's girlfriend, Tara, has a super cute bunny named Bella so Sam calls every bunny Bella. Even his stuffed one.
Sam rode on a horse. We were so proud of him. He wasn't scared at all and smiled the whole time. This was a huge "Big Boy" moment for him. I may or may not have had a tear. (Like everything, I blame it on the pregnancy).

We also rode on the horse pulled wagon. He loves that thing!

I have no idea how it will be having 2 kids. To be honest, I'm a little scared. But if this little girl is anything like Sam, I think it will turn out ok. (Only 10 more weeks to go)

3 comments:

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! That's so exciting! I hope all has been going well for you and your family. Tell your mom hi from us, and we miss you guys!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

You are going to have so much fun with a little girl! 2 kids is a party. You definitely become a little family. I bet Sam will be so sweet to her...it will tear you up...blame it on the post-pregnancy when this happens...
I'm so happy for you Krista. You look so pretty in your picture. You need to put more of you on here!

Kelli Radmall said...

He really is getting so big and so polite when he says gogi.

I can't believe he rode a horse! That is pretty amazing. If I were there I probably would have cried too-and I am nowhere near pregnant...