Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4 Months

Molly is now 4 months old! She is getting so big and just wants to play while I take pictures and not hold still. She rolled over about a week ago too.
Her stats:
Weight 13.5 lbs (53%)
Length 25.7 in (92%) WOW! Volleyball here she comes.
OFC 16.1 in (46%)
Likes: eating, sleeping at night, smiling, baths, her mobile, laughing when Sam laughs, chewing on whatever she can get in her mouth
Dislikes: any noise while she is trying to eat (talking, footsteps, noises made by Sam), being on her tummy, being alone






P.S. I made that flower clip. I'm crafty.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yes, you are crafty. And little Molly is adorable. Time flies way too fast. How is it that our newborns are 4 months old!?! They're supposed to be brand new forever. Oh well. I guess this is why people end up having more than 2 kids eventually :). I loved their Halloween costumes. It made me want to stock up on BYU paraphernalia when I'm in Utah again. Hope you are doing well!