Monday, March 10, 2008

Thanks kids!

A big thanks goes out to my Sunday School class. I teach the 16,17 & 18 year olds in my ward and they are so fun. Sunday was our ward conference and guess who decided to come to my class? Oh, just the Stake President! The lesson was on 2nd Nephi 11-25, you know, the Isaiah chapters. Needless to say I was a little nervous. My class was the best they have ever been. They really listened and had great comments! I am so glad to teach these awesome kids! Thanks for making me look good. You guys are the best!

3 comments:

nat said...

hi krista!
you are so lucky your class was so great, congratulations! i'll i can remember is making my teachers cry. it is so good to hear from you!
nat

Kelli Radmall said...

That's great! I would be way nervous too. You must be doing a great job and making a difference with those kids. I'm proud of you.

MightyThor said...

I didn't even have to come into the class ahead of time to give the kids my warning glare of death to keep them in line. You're doing great, hon, and those kids are lucky to have you! But remember how sad Sammy was when you left to go teach? He just wanted his Mommy.